Learn to create your own designer home in just a few short hours, for Under &100 — with just the furniture you already own!
In December, you probably set some big goals for your home this year...
...maybe you wanted to tackle that unfinished room in your home. Or even give your bedroom a makeover.
But now that January has come to an end, you admittedly haven't made much progress. If at all.
That's all about to change when you join me this month to learn how to makeover your furniture with my signature Chalk Finish Paint.
There are two ways you can paint your furniture:
There are two ways you can learn how to paint furniture:
1. You can teach yourself, and try to figure out the best techniques by spending months searching through magazines or the internet. This is doable, but it takes up precious time and you’ll never be able to ask questions or get feedback on your work.
2. You can find a mentor who will show you everything they know (including never before revealed faux painting secrets), work side by side with you to complete your projects, and be there to answer all your questions.
The choice is easy—#2 is a far better option if you’re serious about learning furniture painting and want to unlock all the design possibilities of your home.
That’s why I'm hosting monthly paint classes at Village Antiques, where you’ll learn from both myself and my staff the secrets to transforming your current furniture into gorgeous works of art, using only paint.
Which class is your “glass slipper?”
We’re putting on four different classes each month, so you get to pick which one fits you best. The choices are:
1. Beginners Hands-On Workshop- Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We'll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You'll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive...even if it's brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You'll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it's absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You'll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do "right".
Plus, you'll learn 2 bonus tips that we don't teach any other class!
2. Advanced Pro Class- Get ready to skyrocket your skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
4. Essentials (FREE) -New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
p.s. spots are extremely limited in this exclusive course series. Don’t delay, register today to avoid disappointment
Grab my FREE eWorkbook & learn how to transform your home in under 2 hours
Amitha with Oprah Winfrey
I love the paint, it was so easy!
Just a quick note to say that I love your new paint line!! The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smooth and silky. The gray wax is fabulous. I'm getting some great new looks with your paint but most of all I'm having fun using them!! Hope all is well.
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.