Learn to create your own designer home in just a few short hours, for Under &100 — with just the furniture you already own!
When my friends called to see if they could stop by on Saturday to share some good news, I immediately said, “YES!”
Their news was so exciting I quickly called a few other friends and family members to share in all the excitement.
The idea of entertaining might sound super stressful to you, especially if it’s something last minute but there’s a trick to pulling it off easily and effortlessly.
Before you break out in a panic, I want to share a few of my must have pieces to create a memorable, FUN, get together. When you have a few key pieces ready to go at home, you can quickly pull them out at a moment’s notice and rely on them to host in style.
Watch the video to see a few key pieces you should have at home, to up-level your entertaining experience!
1.Veuve Clicquot – MUST have for any big moment!
2.Champagne Flutes – I use all these them all the time!
3.Chafing Dishes - invest in a set, you will LOVE these them
4.Trays to spread out appetizers (at least 3 per party)
5.An assortment of vases – Look for varied size openings so it looks like the florist just dropped off a curated set of arrangements
6.Experiences – plan a few fun things to do to keep your guests entertained like sharing pics from a trip or even more fun karoke ;) Nowadays you don’t even need a fancy karoke system. Every song is now available on YouTube and it is fun and easy to use!
So what do you think? Ready to pull of a party this weekend? Leave a comment and share your must have tips to throwing a successful event!
Know someone that would love this blog? Share this blog with a friend today.
Till the next time we meet, keep making your home special and amazing with your design gifts!
1. Register for the FREE Deminar May 20th -New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
2. Beginners Hands-On Workshop- Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We'll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You'll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive...even if it's brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You'll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it's absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You'll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do "right".
Plus, you'll learn 2 bonus tips that we don't teach any other class!
3. Advanced Hands-On Workshop- Get ready to skyrocket your skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
4. Paint-a-Piece Happy Hour Workshop. Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event! Perfect for private parties or fundraising events!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
p.s. spots are extremely limited in this exclusive course series. Don’t delay, register today to avoid disappointment
Grab my FREE eWorkbook & learn how to transform your home in under 2 hours
Amitha with Oprah Winfrey
I love the paint, it was so easy!
Just a quick note to say that I love your new paint line!! The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smooth and silky. The gray wax is fabulous. I'm getting some great new looks with your paint but most of all I'm having fun using them!! Hope all is well.
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.