Learn to create your own designer home in just a few short hours, for Under &100 — with just the furniture you already own!
Are you staying in Houston this Spring Break?
If so this is a great time to tackle that unfinished room in your home. Or even give that piece of furniture the makeover you’ve been yearning to do!
And here’s the best part, you don’t have to do it alone.
I'm hosting several paint classes at Village Antiques this month, where you’ll learn from both myself and my staff the secrets to transforming your current furniture into gorgeous works of art.
Which class is your “glass slipper?”
We’re putting on four different classes this month, so you get to pick which one fits you best. The choices are:
1. Register for the FREE Deminar March 25th -New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
2. Beginners Hands-On Workshop- Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We'll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You'll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive...even if it's brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You'll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it's absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You'll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do "right".
Plus, you'll learn 2 bonus tips that we don't teach any other class!
3. Advanced Hands-On Workshop- Get ready to skyrocket your skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
4. Happy Hour Workshop. Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event! Perfect for private parties or fundraising events!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
p.s. spots are extremely limited in this exclusive course series. Don’t delay, register today to avoid disappointment
Grab my FREE eWorkbook & learn how to transform your home in under 2 hours
Amitha with Oprah Winfrey
I love the paint, it was so easy!
Just a quick note to say that I love your new paint line!! The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smooth and silky. The gray wax is fabulous. I'm getting some great new looks with your paint but most of all I'm having fun using them!! Hope all is well.
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.