Learn to create your own designer home in just a few short hours, for Under &100 — with just the furniture you already own!
You dream of creating a bedroom that inspires you…
…one that looks worthy to be in a designer magazine or on the homepage of Houzz!
You’ve noticed that a hallmark of any designer bedroom is mismatched nightstands. They look “matchy” – but aren’t.
Maybe you have considered trying to re-create the look but you’re worried you won’t pull it off.
I’m here to tell you that getting the look is easier than you think. And I’m going to do better than “tell” you.
Let me show you…
In today’s episode of Amitha TV, I invite you to come behind-the-scenes of a recent design project where you’ll see how I took two hideous mismatched nightstands and transformed them into magazine-worthy “mismatched” style.
Here’s what else I have waiting for you:
-The tell-tale signs to look for when choosing your nightstands (get this wrong and you won’t get the designer look)…
-The specific parts of your nightstands that must match - and what doesn’t matter
-How to pull off the mismatched look – without fail
-I reveal my go-to dimensions for a pair of nightstands
-Nightstand accessorizing secrets from the pros
Are you ready for some serious mismatched nightstand inspo?
I’m curious to hear what you think of the mismatched nightstand style.
Would you try this in your own home? Do you feel confident enough to pull off the look?
Leave a comment below and let me know.
And if you have friends, family or co-workers who could also benefit from learning this easy bedroom update, share this post.
Thank you for reading, watching and meeting me here every week!
Stay tuned for next week, where I will share some inspiration from a recent trip!
Until next time,
1. Register for the FREE Deminar May 20th -New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
2. Beginners Hands-On Workshop- Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We'll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You'll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive...even if it's brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You'll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it's absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You'll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do "right".
Plus, you'll learn 2 bonus tips that we don't teach any other class!
3. Advanced Hands-On Workshop- Get ready to skyrocket your skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
4. Paint-a-Piece Happy Hour Workshop. Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event! Perfect for private parties or fundraising events!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
p.s. spots are extremely limited in this exclusive course series. Don’t delay, register today to avoid disappointment
Grab my FREE eWorkbook & learn how to transform your home in under 2 hours
Amitha with Oprah Winfrey
I love the paint, it was so easy!
Just a quick note to say that I love your new paint line!! The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smooth and silky. The gray wax is fabulous. I'm getting some great new looks with your paint but most of all I'm having fun using them!! Hope all is well.
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.