Learn to create your own designer home in just a few short hours, for Under &100 — with just the furniture you already own!
Without a doubt, they’re one of the most challenging seasons for the interior designer in us.
Not only are you dealing with the shift in seasons…
You also have to deal with the back-to-back holidays, and finding great pieces for each is a nightmare!
But there’s good news: It doesn’t have to be!
In theTV tv episode below, I reveal the quick, expert tips I use for my own home and with my clients to cut 100% of the stress and headaches out of holiday design projects.
You’ll see how you can easily repurpose just a few pieces from autumn, and make them look great through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years…
And even well into the spring!
It’s a radical new way to make your home look gorgeous and you’ll see how this technique unlocks virtually unlimited design possibilities.
But that’s not all.
I also show you:
How to incorporate unusual holiday color palettes into your home that are absolutely stunning!(And so unique, no one else will be using them!)
The “Carolers Crown” front door tip that will anchor your home’s exterior during the holidays.
How to tastefully use holiday decor and veggies (yes, vegetables) to make your design pop.
And the beautiful way to “set” your dining room table so you can enjoy your festive meals with elegance and style all season long!
You definitely don’t want to miss this holiday special Great Day Houston episode — it goes over approaches I don’t talk about any other time of the year.
So click below to watch. And don’t forget to stop by Village Antiques to take advantage of our special holiday selection!
P.S. We all love a good party, so please share the video with your friends!
P.P.S. We’re hosting the last Amitha Verma Chalk Paint Workshops of the year. There are only a few spots left, I suggest you secure your seat right now:
1. Beginners Hands-On Workshop- Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We’ll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You’ll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive…even if it’s brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You’ll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it’s absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You’ll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do “right”.
Plus, you’ll learn 2 bonus tips that we don’t teach any other class!
2. Advanced Hands-On Workshop- Get ready to skyrocket your painting skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
You will learn:
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
3. Register for the FREE Fundamentals Deminar - New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
4. Paint-a-Piece Happy Hour Workshop. Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event! Perfect for private parties or fundraising events!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
Grab my FREE eWorkbook & learn how to transform your home in under 2 hours
Amitha with Oprah Winfrey
I love the paint, it was so easy!
Just a quick note to say that I love your new paint line!! The colors are beautiful and it goes on so smooth and silky. The gray wax is fabulous. I'm getting some great new looks with your paint but most of all I'm having fun using them!! Hope all is well.
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.